Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten is a magic number

I just realized I made my tenth fiction sale. I've been writing the stuff for about 15 months now, and I made my first submission on June 2, 2008. Not bad for a newbie! Here's the list as it stands as of today:

"Behold: Skowt!": Apex Magazine, published 11/08 

"The People Fever": Expanded Horizons, published 12/08

"The Astonishing New Adventures of Free Hot Boy Aboard the Slaveship to Venus": Pear Noir!, published 2/09

"Transparenting" (poem): Everyday Weirdness, forthcoming

"The Raincaller": Sybil's Garage, forthcoming

"Seven Men (in Various States of Fabrication)": Farrago's Wainscot, forthcoming

"A Voice Not Her Own" (poem): Kaleidotrope, forthcoming

"The Crackerjack Kids": M-Brane SF, forthcoming

"Julie, Spirit of Laws": Atomjack, forthcoming

"The Saint of the Moon": Aoife's Kiss, forthcoming


I've still got a handful of stories making the slush-pile rounds--and while my output in '09 has been s-l-o-w, I'll have two more stories finished by the end of this month. Fingers crossed on that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment