Thursday, October 20, 2011

This Weekend: MileHiCon 43


I'll be attending MileHiCon 43 at they Hyatt Regency Tech Center in my hometown of Denver this weekend. Feel free to stalk me anytime, Friday through Sunday. Just to make it a little easier, here are the panels I'll be appearing on:

Friday at 3 p.m.: Exploding Writing Myths (Chasm Creek A)
Saturday at 10 a.m.: How to Interview (Mesa Verde A)
Saturday at 4 p.m.: Sounds Like Steampunk (Wind River A)

I'll also be part of the group event, Can't Stop the Prose: Late Night Readings/Discussion at 10 p.m. on Friday in Mesa Verde B.

When not fielding yawns from the audience, I'll probably be hanging with my pals and fellow programming participants Jesse Bullington and Molly Tanzer (check out their schedules). I also hope to catch up with Carrie Vaughn, Mario Acevedo, and Warren Hammond, three great local authors who have given me all kinds of generous encouragement over the past couple years.

So, yeah, that's what I'll be up to this weekend. That and sampling the exotic cuisine of Southeast Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment